Wens om bij te dragen?
|Dit artikel is nog maar gedeeltelijk vertaald. Als u mee wilt helpen met vertalen lees dan Wiki vertalen naar het Nederlands.|
If you're interested in contributing to the Pixel Pool, please read the openSUSE Theming Guide for information about the openSUSE style and brand. You should also subscribe to the Artwork Mailing List and pop into the IRC channel #opensuse-artwork on freenode.
Size and Structure
Upload your artwork designs to the wiki by clicking "Upload file" on the left of this page. Select a link under Design Proposals below and add the image, your username, and preferably your email address. To make the designs/mockups easy to work with, avoid using a canvas larger than 1024x768 pixels. Make sure you provide a means by which to contact you. Join the discussions on firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list or in the IRC channel #opensuse-artwork on freenode.
- openSUSE:Pixel pool development or in other words Factory, where is created next openSUSE release.
- openSUSE:Pixel pool 11.3
- Archive:Pixel pool 11.2
- Archive:Pixel pool 11.1
- Archive:Pixel pool 11.0
- Archive:Branding overview 11.0
- Archive:Branding overview 10.3
- Archive:Branding overview 10.2
- Archive:Branding overview 10.1
- Archive:Branding overview 10.0