|Dit artikel is nog maar gedeeltelijk vertaald. Als u mee wilt helpen met vertalen lees dan Wiki vertalen naar het Nederlands.|
How to become a Member
To apply for an openSUSE membership, head over to users.openSUSE.org, login, and then go to your profile page and select the "I want to Become a Member" link, and there mention your contributions (hint: register your nick first at freenode).
Contributions taken into consideration will include -- but are not exclusive -- to:
- Code and packaging
- Wiki editing
- Bug reporting and triaging
- Continued user support on any communication medium
- Giving openSUSE Talks/Presentation and/or promoting openSUSE
- Help openSUSE as an Ambassador
Perks of membership
All openSUSE members will:
- Receive an @opensuse.org email address
- Receive an @opensuse/member/username IRC cloak. You need to have your nickname registered for it to work.
- Be encouraged to be syndicated on Planet SUSE
- Be entitled to a Lizards.openSUSE.org blogging account
- Be able to participate in elections and votes of the openSUSE community
- Be an example to the outside world of the openSUSE community
Membership can be canceled at any time with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.