If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
|Dit artikel is nog maar gedeeltelijk vertaald. Als u mee wilt helpen met vertalen lees dan Wiki vertalen naar het Nederlands.|
GNOME:Factory / G:F
Dit is waar de laatste versie van GNOME is gebouwd.
- Wij bieden arrangementen voor zowel Factory en $ current
- Wanneer u verbinding maakt met deze repository dan kunt u uw huidige GNOME naar een nieuwere GNOME opwaarderen.
- Zodra u deze repository hebt toegevoegd, doet u via de terminal de opdrachtregel 'zypper dup' om uw bijgewerkte GNOME te ontvangen.
GNOME:Contrib / G:C
This is where the packages for Contrib (ie, the official repository for additional openSUSE packages) are developed. It contains the latest version of many applications.
- We provide packages for both Factory and $current
GNOME:Backports:x.yy / G:B:x.yy (where x.yy = GNOME version, or Factory)
Updated packages needed to build and install GNOME from G:S:x.yy or G:F on $current.
- If a package in $current is too old for GNOME to build against, updated packages will be placed here. Also, if a new GNOME package in G:F is not suitable for installation on $current, the appropriate version of the package will be put here.
- For example;with GNOME 2.26, there's a new version of gnome-power-manager. This new version requires DeviceKit and DeviceKit-power (which are both new packages). These package in turn requires a new version of udev. Since we don't want to update critical base components, when avoidable. Therefore, while GNOME is updated to 2.26, gnome-power-manager will remain at version 2.24.
- You should enable this repository in conjunction with G:S:.x.yy or G:F and then use 'zypper dup' to get all your updates properly.
GNOME:STABLE:x.yy / G:S:x.yy (where x.yy = GNOME version)
This is where $current GNOME is stored.(The version of GNOME that is shipped with $current).
- Updates from upstream for $current GNOME are sent to this repository.
- Packages from G:B will also be copied to this repository once Factory is released as the next version of openSUSE.
- If all you want is the latest update to $current GNOME, you do not need to enable G:F or G:B.
- Once enabled, you will need to use 'zypper up' on the command line.
GNOME:UNSTABLE / G:U
When openSUSE is in late-stage beta/RC, GNOME:Factory is frozen and no new package updates are allowed in G:F.
- We will update GNOME to the next version this repository while Factory is frozen.
- When Factory is re-opened for updates again, all packages in G:U are merged into G:F in preparation for the next release of openSUSE.
- Once enabled, you will need to use 'zypper dup' on the command line.
GNOME:Apps is a repository for popular GNOME applications that do not follow the GNOME release cycle, like GIMP, Inkscape, and Pidgin. This is a place to develop packages destined for Factory.
In addition, upstream GNOME projects may maintain their own repositories for their applications. For example, although Tomboy is part of GNOME and available in all the standard GNOME repositories, the Tomboy project has its latest stable releases available in GNOME:Apps:Tomboy, and its latest development releases in GNOME:Apps:Tomboy:Unstable. These per-application repositories allow you to upgrade individual GNOME apps without having to add large repositories that offer upgrades of your entire GNOME stack. A list of these repositories is maintained at GNOME/Repositories/Apps.